The following courses are offered by us
Objective of the Course
In the modern day shipping with reduced manpower, thrust has come on combined deck and engine rating. For this DG Shipping has made it compulsory to run an integrated course for deck and engine ratings. The course is named as General Purpose Rating (G.P Rating).
- 10th std.40% aggregate.Science,and Mathematics and minimum 40%in English,or in 10+2 ITI -2year engineering Trades from Govt.Approved institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in final year and minimum 40% in English in 10th std.or in 10+2.
- Between 17 1/2 years to 25 years before entry in training (on 1st january or on 1st july ).
- Maximum power permitted (-+)2.5 No colour blindness.
Orientation Course for Catering Personnel (OCCP)
- 40% AGGREGATE in 10th I 12th STD With 40% Marks in English (Any Group)
- CERTIFICATE (or) DIPLOMA (or) DEGREE
HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION
- Between 18 to 28 Years
- Chief Cook
Standards of Training, Certification and Watch keeping for Seafarers (STCW)
S.No. Course Duration 1 Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (PSSR) 3 Days 2 Personal Survival Techniques (PST) 3 Days 3 Proficiency in Elementary First Aid(EFA) 3 Days 4 Fire Prevention And Fire Fighting(FPFF) 3 Days 5 Basic Training for Oil & Chemical Tanker Operation (OCTCO) 6 Days 6 Security Training For Seafarers With Designated Security Duties (STSDSD) 2 Days 7 Refresher Training For Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques (RPST) 1 Days 8 Refresher Training For Proficiency in Fire Prevention And Fire Fighting (RFPFF) 1 Days 9 (Augmentations) Practical Tanker Fire - Fighting Course For Basic Training in Oil, Chemical & Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations 1 Days